You may request a consultation by our specialist
Anti-Sticking agent, used to avoid the adhesion of the asphalt to the metallic surfaces AntiBit
The product is used to treat metal surfaces of road construction equipment to eliminate adhesion of bitumen and ABS. It provides protection of rollers of metal and rubberized rollers. Protects metal parts of pavers, bitumen carriers, parts of asphalt plants – buckets, skip and car bodies.
- High economic effect from the use of “Antibit” compared to traditionally used fuels and lubricants.
- The technology of the preparation application allows optimizing and simplifying the work of service personnel.
- It protects open metal surfaces of construction equipment from corrosion.
- Does not dissolve bitumen and does not reduce the physical and mechanical characteristics of the asphalt concrete mixture (in comparison with diesel fuel).
- Completely ecological and absolutely safe for the person as it has the soap and oil basis creating a protective film on processed surfaces.
Typical installation for application Antibit
Installation is designed for easy application of the processing agent on truck bodies.
1. Metal frame with platform; 2. Removable stairs; 3. Сapacity volume 1000l; 4. Vibrating pump; 5. Control panel on the platform rail; 6. Spray gun.